- Please choose product options…
Relieve your pain and promote healing with HTP’s Foot Massage Ball.
Heel That Pain Foot Massage Balls
3-Pack Only $19.95 with Free US Shipping
Massage is one of the most effective ways to treat plantar fasciitis pain, and now you can do it from home, by yourself! HTP Foot Massage balls are perfect for self myofascial release, especially on the bottom of your feet.
How HTP Foot Massage Balls Work
Foot Massage Balls harness the power of massage and myofascial release, making them perfect for plantar fasciitis and heel pain. Massage lengthens and stretches the plantar fascia ligament, providing immediate relief.
Benefits of the HTP Foot Massage Ball
- Helps correct imbalances in the muscles
- Relieves knots and tightness around the plantar fascia ligament
- Improves range of motion
- Relieves heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis
- Stimulates blood flow to affected ares, providing long-term healing
Tips for Using Foot Mobility Balls
Massaging your feet with your Foot Mobility Ball will provide immediate relief, but using it regularly will provide long-term healing.
- Massage your feet using your Foot Mobility Ball at least once a day
- Roll each foot along the entire length of the plantar fascia ligament, from the ball of your foot to the heel
- Roll for 2-3 minutes each foot
- When you find a particularly tender spot, pause for 60 seconds and relax your foot muscles, slowly increasing the pressure
- Massaging your feet should not be painful. Apply enough pressure to provide relief, but do not press so hard that you experience severe pain