Icing away heel pain has never been easier
Ice Therapy Slippers are an easy alternative to traditional icing methods. More comfortable than an ice foot bath and more convenient than trying to secure an ice pack or bag of frozen peas to your feet with a bandage, you can wear these slippers any time you are experiencing heel pain, foot pain, or swelling.
Experience the all natural healing and immediate pain relief that you need with these heel pain slippers. Made to fit any budget, they cost a small fraction of the price of other foot ice packs, and are reusable and easy to clean. Our unique one-size fits all design with adjustable straps fits women’s shoe sizes 5 – 14+ and men’s shoe sizes 4 – 13+.
These slippers are also lightweight and stay in place, difficult for typical ice packs to do. Please note that these Ice Slippers are not meant for walking! They are meant to be worn while your feet are elevated or on the ground while you are sitting. Standing and walking in them could cause them to burst.
Is ice a good home remedy for plantar fasciitis?
While icing your feet is not a long-term solution for plantar fasciitis, it can provide quick relief in the short term by numbing your heels and helping to reduce inflammation. When your foot is injured, blood rushes to the area, which helps in the healing process. Icing for 15-20 minutes can help reduce the pain and inflammation associated with plantar fasciitis and other injuries to the foot.
Cooling relief for plantar fasciitis
If your feet are sore at the end of a long day, Ice Slippers are a great way to temporarily reduce pain. If you work long hours on your feet (like a nurse, construction worker, or restaurant server), it can be nice to kick off your shoes when you get home and slip on Ice Therapy Slippers. Ice Slippers are also great to wear after a workout like running, walking, or tennis, to help reduce inflammation that your sport may cause.
How to use Ice Therapy Slippers for plantar fasciitis and heel pain:
- Store them in the freezer for at least 4 hours
- Wearing a light sock, slip them over your feet and adjust the velcro so that they fit securely
- Relax with your Ice Pack Slippers for 10-20 minutes
- Rinse them off with water and a mild soap, and dry thoroughly before putting them back in the freezer
Our Ice Pack Slippers are perfect for:
- Reducing inflammation and swelling caused by plantar fasciitis and heel spurs
- Resting and relaxing your painful feet after a long day at work
- Cooling your feet down on a hot day
- Easing toe pain caused by gout and arthritis
- Icing the entire surface of the bottom of your feet easily and conveniently
We are proud to be an Amazon Affiliate