Plantar Fasciitis Ice Therapy Slippers
Only $19.95 $14.95 for 2 pairs with Free US Shipping
Ice Cold Pain Relief Made Easy
HTP Ice Therapy Slippers are an easy alternative to traditional icing methods. More comfortable than an ice foot bath and more convenient than trying to secure an ice pack or bag of frozen peas to your feet with a bandage, you can wear these slippers any time you are experiencing heel pain, foot pain, or swelling.
Experience the all natural healing and immediate pain relief that you need with these heel pain slippers. Made to fit any budget, they cost a small fraction of the price of other foot ice packs, and are reusable and easy to clean. Our unique one-size fits all design with adjustable straps fits women’s shoe sizes 5 – 14+ and men’s shoe sizes 4 – 13+.
These slippers are also lightweight and stay in place, difficult for typical ice packs to do. Please note that these Ice Slippers are not meant for walking! They are meant to be worn while your feet are elevated or on the ground while you are sitting. Standing and walking in them could cause them to burst.
To Use Ice Pack Therapy Slippers for Plantar Fasciitis or Heel Pain:
- Store them in the freezer for at least 4 hours
- Wearing a light sock, slip them over your feet and adjust the velcro so that they fit securely
- Relax with your Ice Pack Slippers for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse them off with water and a mild soap, and dry thoroughly before putting them back in the freezer
Our Ice Pack Slippers are Perfect for:
- Reducing inflammation and swelling caused by plantar fasciitis and heel spurs
- Resting and relaxing your painful feet after a long day at work
- Cooling your feet down on a hot day
- Easing toe pain caused by gout and arthritis
- Icing the entire surface of the bottom of your feet easily and conveniently
Purchase Plantar Fasciitis Ice Slippers and Heel That Pain Today
Only $14.95 for 2 pairs with Free US Shipping