How Do Liquid Insoles Work?
Liquid Insoles work by channeling liquid to the places below and around your foot that need positive and negative pressures. Since we all walk differently the special channels will send the liquid to the places you need (positive pressure) or don’t need it (negative pressure). They work with your own unique stride, weight, and gait. Because the pressures adjust with your feet, there is no wrong way to walk in them!
What’s in the “Liquid”?
The “liquid” in these insoles is a blend of glycerine, water, and safe materials that can take a pounding and continue to perform with every step. These long-life materials glide through the special channels providing just the right positive and negative pressures for your feet. It feels like you’re walking on water because you are!
Help For Sore Feet
Our liquid shoe inserts are designed for the ultimate comfort. Your feet absorb a lot of impact just standing and walking, and Liquid Insoles help reduce the force absorbed by the ball of your foot and heel. This allows you to stand and walk all day long – without pain in the ball of your foot, arch, or heel. These inserts massage your feet as you walk, and absorb the harsh impact of concrete or tile floors.
100% Guaranteed Foot Pain Treatment
Give these insoles a chance and you’ll be so happy you did. There’s no risk with our 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee so try them today.
Still Not Sure Liquid Insoles Are Right for You?
Take just a moment to consider what you’ll gain if you can finally be rid of the pain of Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs. Wouldn’t you like to:
- Go for a long walk or hike without any foot pain?
- Make it through a long shift at work on your feet comfortably?
- Run and play for fun again, like you used to, without ending up limping and hobbling?
- Show your feet you appreciate the 5,000 – 10,000 steps they take for you daily by giving them the support they need?
- Be ready to take on new adventures in life without the fear of future outbreaks of foot pain?